Check out my website.......

Wednesday 13 July 2011

Tutu's, sandy toes, and sunsets.....

 Last night I went down to North Chesterman's and met my 4 year old model Annabelle for a photo shoot. This was the first time she had ever been professionally photographed, she got out of the car and revealed to me the most amazing outfit....... tutu dress, little pink leg warmers and fairy wings.... she picked the outfit  herself, I must say for someone who is so young she has some pretty wicked fashion sense.... look out Jen. I could not have asked for a better evening to shoot, the light was great, Annabelle performed like a pro,  and we even managed to get her big bro Jordan in for a few shots too. The picture's are for a surprise for her Dad's birthday.... I think he will be pretty stoked with his present. Thanks Annabel for being such a fun model, and thanks Jen for being my awesome reflector holder :)








No comments:

Post a Comment