Check out my website.......

Thursday 21 June 2012

Johanna + Raj + Little Rian

   One of the nicest parts of being a photographer is the incredible moments you get to be apart of, it's pretty awesome that people (quite often complete strangers) hire me to be a part of possibly the most important occasions of their life, trusting me to capture the moment so that it can be remembered for years.  With this family I got to be apart of two special moments, a beautiful Tofino wedding, and now a photo shoot with the newest addition, two month old Rian. Rian was a trooper, and really hammed it up for me, and Raj and Johanna were glowing with new parent bliss so getting good shots was pretty easy. Thanks you Singh family for inviting me and my camera around to capture some memories for you.




No comments:

Post a Comment