Check out my website.......

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Welcome to my brain

 In a way, photography is like someone reading a poem or singing a song that exposes their hidden emotions and darkest secrets. All of their life and experiences through it give shape to different perspectives and unique ways of looking through viewfinder to capture their vision, looking at their photographs is like peaking into their brain and observing the world through their eyes. So, here are some of my older and more recent creations, i hope you enjoy reading my diary. 

















This image is my interpritation of the Incredulity of Saint Thomas by Caravaggio. I reproduced the image use gum bi-chromate. A really cool technique that involves painting a large piece of rag paper with light sensitive paint ( colours of your choice) and blasting it with U.V lights or if you live in a sunny place the sun works too. It's a time consuming process, but really fun and beautiful. 
Here is the real deal....















No comments:

Post a Comment